May 17, 2013 By Clive Longbottom
Let’s do a quick calculation. How many employees do you have, rounded up to the nearest 100? What percentage of them are mobile? Have they sourced their own devices through BYOD? Do you use VPN access through to a private data center? Hang on... what has the last question got to do with all this? Let’s assume that you are a middling-sized company with 1,000 employees. Let’s also assume, for the sake of argument, that 40% of these are “mobile” -- as in, they use a device to carry out work activities while outside of the office. That’s 400 people who are making demands on the corporate ITC platform at some point. Finally, … Read More
- IT Roles Shift with Virtualization
- Six Benefits of Software Defined Networking
- Big Data — a Job For a Logistics Company?
- Riverbed Patents Called into Question
- How Do You Replace Riverbed with Silver Peak?
- 11 Places For Geeks
- If You Wait Long Enough, The One You Want May Come Along
- Beware! WAN Optimization Lemons Ahead
- Every Platform Needs Good Foundations
- World’s Fastest Virtual and Hardware WAN Optimization (Video)