You’ve read about David Hughes’ technology visions — now you can see him present in person!
Join us in Manhattan for lunch and an interactive discussion about how WAN optimization has changed over the last year — and how you can derive even more from the technology.
Learn how today’s demanding applications can benefit (reducing cost and improving delivery efficiency) from recent technology developments – keeping your users and management happy and better future-proofing your network.
WHEN: Thursday, January 19, 2011 – 11:30am to 2:00pm
WHERE: Del Frisco’s, 1221 Ave of the Americas, New York City (212-575-5129)
WHY: Learn about the many ways WAN acceleration can cost effectively improve your business
Click here to register for the Silver Peak NYC Tech Lunch now!
Dr. David Hughes, Silver Peak CTO and founder, will discuss the following topics:
- Understanding WAN acceleration technologies – appliance-based solutions vs. virtual solutions; which is right for you?
- How to address bandwidth, latency and packet loss
- Techniques for improving VDI, video, voice, Citrix and other real-time applications across the WAN
- Cost-effective consolidation of global data centers
- Improving collaboration via faster and more reliable access to centralized document management resources
- Improving and speeding up offsite data backup and replication
This is a great opportunity to learn more about the future of WANop and how it can help your company! Make sure you register soon as spots will fill up quickly!